Exquisitely embroidered with traditional design, this lavender net lehenga will surely tell them that the diamonds aren't the only beautiful thing which they have seen. Style and design and pattern will be on the peak of your elegance as soon as you attire this lavender net a line lehenga choli. The ethnic embroidered work with a apparel adds a sign of magnificence statement for your look.
Look glamorous and stylish in this luxe vibe Dark Mauve Net Lehenga. This festive season perfect beauty has a gorgeous flare and is beautified with intricate thread, zari, and mirror embellishment. The attire comes with an equally luxurious embellished Net Blouse and Dupatta in the same color.
Every girl transforms into a sparkling diva during wedding season! She is a storm of embroidered gowns, dazzling jewels, and accessories that transform a wedding into a beautiful Bollywood film scene. And for our loving brides, everything must be flawless from head to toe, for which they spare no expense.
Lehenga is one of the most stunning outfits its has that glam quotient as well as traditional charm. It has over the years grown in popularity and has achieved cult fashion status due to its combination of traditional and contemporary fashion which makes it desirable among all women.
Buy these latest and the best designer, wedding, bridal lehengas collection online in USA, UK, Canada & Worldwide, which are only available at Empress Clothing, right now!
- Lehenga Type: Circular
- Lehenga Ghera: 3.0 meters
- Lehenga Length: Max 44 Inch
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters
- This Lehenga Choli is semi-stitched and can be customized up to 44-inch size.
Color: Grape Lavender
Occasion: Function, Engagement, Bridal, Wedding, Festival, Party
Style: Indian Designer Bridal Lehenga Choli
Work: Embroidered, Sequins, Mirror, Thread, Zarkan
- This Grape Lavender Mirror Work Lehenga set comprises of an top, bottom and a dupatta.
- This round neck and half sleeve blouse embellished in mirror, stone, and thread work.
- Available with net paneled style lehenga in lavender color with lavender net dupatta.
- Indian Designer Bridal Lehenga Choli
Follow us on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest